Having a busy life?
Look at some in and outs of the society
Relax and enjoy some stuff

E-Cigarette Explodes In Man's Mouth And He Is In Coma Now


I didn't know e-cigarettes would cause that much risk. A man in Alabama burnt dreadfully and left in the coma after e-cigarette explosion.

In a regular day, James Lauria was smoking an e-cigarette when he was on a break from work. All of sudden the device exploded causing him severe burns around the mouth, neck, fingers, hand, chest, etc. The blast caused a hole in the roof of his mouth as well. He was taken to the hospital and put in the coma. He underwent treatment at the University of Alabama Lauria. After six weeks of treatment, he started speaking with a lisp. He is still on a liquid diet and recovering slowly.

Talking to the Mirror, he said, "I'm at work, and things quieted down and I stepped away for a second like I always do. Next thing I know, it exploded, and I was on my way to a hospital in an ambulance, and that is the last thing I remember. I'm happy to be alive, I know how fortunate I am."

Now he wants other to stay aware of the risks of the device.

advertisement

Tags

Omg

You may also like

Login / Sign up